About Me

Monday, February 29, 2016

Top 5 Teavana Teas

Happy Leap Day, friends!
Since I've done a Top 5 Teas From David's Tea post it's only fair to do a Top 5 Teavana Teas post as well. Teavana is slightly more expensive than David's Tea and when you purchase tea you must buy at least 50 grams.

5. Maharaja Chai oolong tea has a low level of caffeine. This tea is the perfect blend of wonderful spices such as cinnamon, ginger, pepper and cloves. You don't need to add any sugar to it because it's sweet enough on it's own.

4. Moroccan Mint green tea has a medium level of caffeine with a wonderful taste of spearmint. I love mint teas and this is no exception. It's a great tea to start your day off in the morning.

3. Passion Tango herbal tea has no caffeine in it. If you love Passion Tea Lemonade at Starbucks then you will love this tea. It's refreshing and tastes delicious as well!

CocoCaramel Sea Salt is always a winner! 
2. Grape Wulong oolong tea has a medium level of caffeine. It's one of my current favourite drinks and is only available on the website in larger quantities. It's pretty finicky and needs to be made exactly right but when it is, it tastes amazing!!  It's also very good iced.

1. CocoCaramel Sea Salt herbal tea has a low level of caffeine. As the name states, there are notes of chocolate, caramel and sea salt that blend together to make such a wonderful flavour. I highly recommend this tea to everyone who asks!

Honourable mention: Teavana's Rock Sugar! It dissolves in hot water very well and brings out the flavours of the tea.

Keep calm and steep on!

7 comments:

  1. Great post! My gf goes there all the time but I can never find the courage to pay 4 dollars for a tea that might not be good! Appreciate the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing to read about tea. Thanks K-Tea, you reminded me every single morning from back home (India), I say this because, my family drinks tea every single morning and we have this different way of making tea, my dad is expert in making tea, he adds all different spices, which I love. I miss that tea.
    Thanks once again for sharing this fantastic topic with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Omkar! You should ask your dad for his recipe so that we can try to recreate it, that would be really fun!!

      Delete
  3. Great post! I don't drink coffee or tea regularly, but I'm familiar with Teavana from getting their iced tea lemonades at Starbucks like you mentioned. The CocoCaramel Sea Salt sounds interesting since I'm a big fan of anything with a salty chocolate and caramel taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about trying Teavana but have no idea which tea to choose. Now I got my list, and "Passion Tango" will be my first try. Thanks, Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all sound amazing! My mom has an entire section of her kitchen dedicated to tea, but I don't think she has some of the tea's you recommended! Thanks for the Christmas gift idea haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big herbal tea lover. Have to buy some Passion Tango tea next time I visit the store. Heard that Teavana is one of the best. Great post!

    ReplyDelete